Saturday 4 February 2012

"Film lovers are sick people" - François Truffaut

Hi there. If you're reading this it's because you either A) Have an interest in film and television, B) Have an interest in my thoughts (Highly unlikely) or C) Have been forced to have a read by yours truly. Either way, I'm glad to have you on board for my second blog. My current blog, that has been running what must be over a year by now, is focused solely on the world of sport. However, I have a second love in life and this blog is dedicated to her - Natalie Portman. I kid, sort of. This is in fact going to focus on my love of all things motion picture related, whether it be old school films, new cinema releases or regular television viewing.

I hope to be able to give you an insight into my mind and how it views this art form that is visual media entertainment, as well as critically evaluate films and TV shows in order to give you some perspective on things you may be interested in seeing.

If you learn nothing else from this blog please take in this: Films tell stories. Life is all about stories. Therefore films are life. Let them teach you a lesson or two about it.

Enjoy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment